VIVO products are used by:
The current Accademia Nazionale di San Luca originates, through a series of steps that occurred between the second half of the sixteenth century and early seventeenth century, by the ancient University of Painting Arts of Rome. 1478 The first statutes date back Universitas picturae [ac] miniaturae, day held in the academic archive, on the frontispiece depicts San Luca in the act of receiving the new rules by four members of the University. At the holy evangelist, the patron saint of painters, was dedicated the altarpiece of the small church of San Luca on the Esquilino, the first seat of the University, traditionally attributed to Raphael, and later transported to the church of Santi Luca e Martina in the Roman Forum, then in Carpegna palace, where it is preserved today
Accademia of san Luca has created, in the wonderland hall, two thematic exhibitions utilizing VIVO: one on Le Corbusier and another on architectural plans.